Job Profile - Matte Painters
The matte painter works closely with the Art director and VFX Supervisors and is responsible for creating visually stunning backgrounds visualized by the director of the film
- Collaborate with Art Director on matte painting
- Create seamless/flawless backgrounds for the film
- Communicate with other departments
- Expert level skills in Photoshop
- Strong color sense and knowledge of frame composition
- Strong knowledge of 3D projection
- Experience in set extension
- Ability to paint photorealistic scenes and match lighting with the live action plate.
- Must be good at solving technical problems and possess organizational skill.