Adobe has just launched a new version of its Photoshop Touch app for iPhone, iPod Touch and Android smart phones.
The app – adapted from the tablet-based version – makes the touch gestures and other features now more intuitive on a mobile.
The tool let you combine images , apply professional effects and share them with your friends and family on the social networking sites.
- See your images like never before with Retina display.
- Work on files up to 12 megapixels with higher resolution capabilities.
- Work with core Photoshop tools.
- Use your mobile device camera to fill an area on a layer.
- Select part of an image to extract by scribbling.
- Sync files to Adobe Creative CloudTM and open them in Photoshop and see your layers.
The application is priced at Rs 539.21 on Google Play.
Minimum System requirement.
- Android™ 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher
- iOS 5 or higher
- iPhone 4S or higher
- iPod Touch (5th Generation or later)