Jobs at Digitales Studio, Mumbai
About Digitales studios
Digitales, as the name itself suggests is the Art of telling Stories digitally. In the age of “technologization” where everything is being transformed at a rapid pace , acceptance to this very fact whilst maintaining the yester years aesthetics of storytelling driven by passion, experience, creativity and adaptability unites us to form DIGITALES STUDIOS.
Located in Mumbai, Digitales Studios promoters and directors have a cumulative experience of close to 30 years of working together at various levels, towards creating highly distinctive work in various facets of Animation and VFX. With the basic aim of creating innovative modules finely blended with the years of experience yearns us to experiment on challenging projects resulting in products that are visually captivating.
Freshly brewed just around a year and a half back, the studio already boasts of a wide range of diversified projects executed by the artists in various mediums of Animation, VFX, Cinematics, Gaming, Look and Development, Conceptualization, Commercials, Mobile Apps, Broadcast and integrated Media. Passion driven by experience and a creative zeal that would surpass all boundaries of making things possible forms the motto of the creative and technical team that stands upfront to face new challenges.
Our forte includes comprehensive set of services that include Specializing in Creative Storytelling Solutions with animation and interactive gaming solutions for Brands as well as high quality content creation for Film, TV and web in the form of TVC, Virals, TV Series, Corporate Avs, Direct to DVD features and Feature Films. We are on a constant look-out for collaborating on new and ground-breaking projects to get our hands on.
- Minimum 3+ yrs of experience in creating effects using Maya particles, dynamics and fluids dynamics using real flow.
- Hands on experience in International Series is a must.
Sr. Modeling & Texturing Artist:
- Strong experience in Modeling and Texturing with excellent skills in Zbrush/Photoshop/Bodypaint and Mental Ray.
- Should have worked with shaders with a strong creative eye and attention to details.
- Proven experience in International Series and Feature Films would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 + yrs experience as a matte painter with strong understanding of perspectives, with excellent color sense.
Production Manager / Coordinators
- Min. 2 to 5 yrs of hands on experience in 3D Pipeline, preferably managing the post production team.
- He should be proficient in production execution, scheduling, tracking and time bound deliverables.
- Excellent communication skills along with strong people management skills a must.
To apply for any positions mentioned above visit http://digitalesstudios.com/join-us/