Xentrix studios hiring mid level compositors
Xentrix was founded in Bangalore in June 2010 when old friends and competitors VirenPatil and Jai Natarajan found themselves simultaneously transitioning from previous commitments. They were joined by a multinational group of senior industry people who had already experienced success in their careers, and were all driven by the desire to work together and co-create a new artist-driven animation studio.
The founding team at Xentrix consists of this close-knit group of executives, with senior staff in Bangalore and Los Angeles.
The goal at Xentrix is to leverage our collective past industry experience and build a high quality studio we can be proud of. We have successfully delivered hundreds of hours of TV, DVD and game graphics. Our key members have decade-long track records of delivery for marquee international clients on globally recognized brands. We have built, managed and mentored studios with several hundred artists and have managed over $65+ MM of global service projects. All key personnel have hands-on experience in the CG pipeline, production and client management. In what is a frequently volatile and highly complex business, we consider domain expertise & experience to be the determining factors in success.
Vacancies in Xentrix Studios
Compositors ( Mid Level)
Roles and Responsibilities
- To seamlessly integrate all the layers or elements of a shot,
- Compositors work closely with CG Supervisors, FX supervisor and Lighting Supervisors to composite the numerous elements that complete a shot.
- Take part in client reviews
- Follow production methodologies and develop creative approaches and problem-solving
- Performing all aspects of composite fx design
- Experience in using Nuke
- A knowledge and interest in photography and practical lighting is helpful
- Critical eye for detail, and strong communication skills
To apply for above position visit http://www.apply.co/apply/166?key=da38d307fa4e184590e48c336a9a0960