Makuta vfx hiring artists for Hyderabad Studio
Makuta vfx is a fully-fledged visual effects facility covering a full gamut of requirements from active on-set visual effects supervision through to immersive digital set extension, digital matte painting, high-end feature animation and effects work, clean-up, motion tracking and final compositing.
We have the backbone support of state of the art systems, a large dedicated render farm which is expanding all of the time, high capacity storage,off-site backup, with high-speed FTP with dedicated connection for transferring digital assets.
We are continuously expanding, even having to relocate offices within the first 18 months of running and have now branched overseas with our parent company Makuta Incorporated being founded in the USA and with staff located worldwide.
Vacancies in Makuta Vfx
- 3ds Max / Maya experience required. Mudbox experience an advantage.
- Looking for models with good flow and edge loops, low and high poly, organic, mechanical and architectural genres.
- Ability to provide seamless UVs without smearing is an advantage.
- 3ds Max / Maya experience required, showing a wide range of lighting scenarios from interior and exterior architectural lighting, through to prop / object integration into background plates.
- Experience in working with multiple elements required.
- Compositing and render farm experience an advantage.
Compositing & Matte Painting
- Digital Fusion / Nuke experience required.Photoshop experience an advantage.
- Reels should show complete breakdowns of shots and be relevant to the position applied for (graduate, senior etc) in order to be considered.
- Good use of texture, projection mapping and integration should be shown for matte painting.
Send all work to or post to the address in the Contact section.