- Shortcuts in Maya
- Attributes of Ambient lights in Maya | Maya Tutorial
- Grand Theft Auto V – Coming for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC
- Makuta Vfx wins National Award for Vfx of Eega
- MPC Bangalore hiring compositors for Advertising Division
1. Press W to move forwards.
2. Press S to move backwards.
3. Press A to move/strafe left.
4. Press D to move/strafe right.
1. In Active window,hold the right mouse button and move the mouse pointer to turn the view.
2. Hold the middle mouse button and move the mouse to pan the view.
3. Roll the mouse wheel to move backwards and forwards.
4. Shift can be hold to double the speed of the movement.
VIEWPORT MOVEMENT SPEED CONTROL
Viewport movement Speed can be increase and decrease with the help of Speed input block found on the bottom of the viewport.
1. The default speed is 1,but can be changed manually to any speed.
2. There are also some predefined speed given such as .1, 1, 10.
3. The terrain collision button is used to detect and turn terrain collision on and off.
1. Just like MAYA cryengine also support multiple sub viewport scheme.
2. To select viewport Right click on viewports header and select Configure layout or Display / Configure layout