Reliance MediaWorks hiring artist for their studio
Reliance MediaWorks Limited is India’s fastest growing film and entertainment services company and a member of the Reliance Group.
Reliance MediaWorks operates BIG Cinemas, India’s largest cinema chain with over 550 screens spread across India, the United States, Malaysia, Nepal and Netherlands.
Reliance MediaWorks currently has a dominant and comprehensive presence in Film Services: Motion Picture Processing and DI; Film Restoration and Image Enhancement; 3D; Digital Mastering: Studios and Equipment rentals; Visual Effects; Animation; TVC Post Production with presence across India, USA, UK and Japan.
Reliance MediaWorks’ television venture, BIG Synergy, is among the top players in the television programming industry.
MANAGER / ASSISTANT MANAGER TRAINING:
- Minimum 4 yrs of experience as faculty, Should be excellent in Nuke Software.
EXECUTIVE / SR.EXECUTIVE IT:
- Minimum 3-4 yrs of experience.
MATTE EXTRACTION/KEYING ARTIST:
- 2 yrs experience with a strong knowledge of Keying in Nuke or any compositing software & knowledge of color sense.
- Candidates with knowledge of Nuke / silhouette/ Mocha/Fusion/ Combustion / After Effects will be preferred.
2D PAINT/CLEAN UP ARTIST:
- 2 yrs hands on experience with Paint, wire removal and tracking and compositing would be preferred.
- Experience in matte painting & clean up will beaded advantage Candidates with software knowledge in Nuke/ combustion / Fusion / After effects and Fine Arts will be preferred.
- Photoshop is Must
SUPERVISOR – 2D PAINT/STEREO PAINT:
- 6-7 yrs in a series of successive roles including 2-3 yrs as a Lead.
- Should be able to create technical approaches and allocate resources in order to meet deadlines.
- Require expert people management /leadership skills.
- Candidates with software knowledge in Nuke/ combustion / Fusion / After effects and Fine Arts will be preferred.
- Photoshop is Must
ROTOMATION (CAMERA MATCH MOVE ARTIST):
- Min 1 yrs experience with knowledge of composting.
- Candidates with software knowledge in Boujou,PF Track, Syntheyes, 3Dmax, Maya. Mokey and Monet is Plus point.
- Candidate should be minimum H.S.C passed.
- 2-3 yrs experience in Media Industry.
- Should be well conversed with MS Office.
- They will be responsible for uploading & downloading files on the server.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Proven experience coordinating on feature film projects in an established VFX facility.
- You must be diligent, resourceful, meticulous and able to thrive on pressure.
- Thorough understanding of CG production pipelines and post production in general is essential.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail coupled with exceptional people skills and the ability to work within a team environment.
- Must be sensitive to project deliveries.
- Able to communicate effectively across multiple teams with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good general computer skills are required.
- 2 years minimum experience in Feature Film and/or Commercial production with an emphasis in CG Animation.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- A problem solver. Ability to cope with the pressure of our busy, deadline driven industry.