Jobs at Pixelloid Studio
In 2005, four visual effects professionals— Yugandhar, Raj, Nayeem and Bala Shankar—shared a vision: to push the boundaries of technology by providing cutting-edge 3D animation and visual effects solutions to Indian and international clients. Thus was born Pixelloid.
Since the company’s inception, our focus has been on maintaining the highest quality standards. We have seen tremendous growth in both size and reputation, with over 60 professionals providing animation and visual effects services for over 50 global clients in films, television shows, advertisements, computer games and other media.
But there’s more. Growth brought with it the urgent need for quality talent. We scouted far and wide for potential candidates. In the end, we were left disappointed—the talent pool falling far short of our expectations and the numbers just not enough to feed Pixelloid’s planned growth. We decided that if we couldn’t find it, we’d create it.
This was the genesis of our training institute.
Vacancies at Pixelloid Studios
Business Development Manager (Vacancies: 1)
This new role involves identifying and managing the opportunities, collaborations and approaches to the studio.
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proactive in generating opportunities
- Superb client relationship
In addition the role requires skills in preparing credential documents, following current market trends and technology.
You are a go-getter, reporting to and working closely with the Management team. You will be a naturally exuberant individual with 3+ years experience in Business Development. You will come with a myriad of ideas to help the studio fulfill its aspirations both in India and overseas (some international travel maybe required).This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely creative and fun team, make a significant difference to the success of the ambitious studio and develop your career in a vibrant industry. Matte Painter (Vacancies: 3)
- The Matte Painter needs to have 3+ years of experience to create photorealistic paintings that are used as an element to either embellish or replace live action footage.
- 2D and 3D paintings for digital environments.
Texture Artist(Vacancies: 2)
- The Texture Artist will produce photorealistic textures from scratch and see them through the textures pipeline from start to finish. Needs to have production experience in Maya, Z brush, Mental ray shading etc.
Sr. Compositor (Vacancies: 3)
- The digital Compositor takes multiple diverse elements, however they were created, and blends them together artistically into a seamless, photorealistic image.
- Skillfully makes it appear as if the elements were all part of the same scene utilizing various compositing techniques to accomplish the task.
- Determine best approach to solve compositing challenges and develop final overall look that far exceeds client expectations.FX TD (Vacancies: 1)
- The FX Artist needs to create high quality effects including rigid body and Advance particle dynamics, Advance Fluids, Blast code, Particle Flow, Fume FX, Ray Fire, Fur/Hair etc. with Mel/Python knowledge.
Sr. Lighting Artist (Vacancies: 2)
- The Sr. Lighting Artist will light shots and sequences and participate in Look Development.
- The Lighting Artist will work within the lighting and rendering pipeline to see shots through from start to finish.
- Create photorealistic CG lighting that meets all technical and aesthetic standards for the project.
- Required Mental Ray, V ray and compositing experience in production .
To apply to any above positions visit http://www.pixelloid.com/production/careers.php